Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lucky Number Slevin

Lucky Number SlevinI went to see Lucky Number Slevin recently and I have to say that I thought it was pretty enjoyable. Some reviewers have said that this film is trying to hard to be slick and while that may be true to some extent, it doesn’t really matter. Overall, this film has great dialogue (it might be somewhat contrived but who cares), a good story and it’s full of top-notch actors.

Obviously, the best part of the film is Lucy Liu flittering about the place in her little pleated skirts and those oh so cute knee high socks looking all coy and demur like only she can... hmmm, maybe I need to stop saying things like this out loud?

Anyway, if you’ve seen this film or are just worried that my obsessive fantasies seem to be getting the better of me, leave a comment with some of your thoughts on either topic!

Labels:


Comments:
Thank yyou
 
Post a Comment



<< Home