Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Aeon Flux

Aeon FluxWhen I first saw the trailer for Aeon Flux my jaw just dropped. Apart from the fact that Charlize Theron looked absolutely ravishing in it (she dyed her hair black especially for the film and it worked for me I can tell you), the trailer itself looked incredible and by the end of it I was full of anticipation and couldn’t wait for it to arrive in the cinemas. Unfortunately, my expectations were cruelly dashed when I did get to see it.

I am a big fan of sci-fi films and I am usually willing to tolerate a lot of crap from this particular genre but even I am forced to admit that this film is quite dismal and, overall, I was left disappointed. The only saving grace, if you could even call it that, was Charlize herself and only because she spent most of the film prancing about in very revealing clothing but I’m afraid even that wasn’t enough for me, black hair and all!

Labels:


Comments:
And I've heard there will be more of the same from Ultraviolet, only replace CHarlize with Milla
 
Post a Comment



<< Home