Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoonboy at An Cruiscín Lán

Hoonboy DnB Impact Cruiscin Lan

Hoonboy DnB Impact Cruiscin Lan

Hoonboy DnB Impact Cruiscin Lan

I go to see a lot of djs play and I thought I’d seen it all but when Hoonboy took to the decks at the most recent DnB Impact night and proceeded to don a face mask that would make Hannibal Lecter proud before launching into his own particular sinister blend of dark, electronic breakcore, I was pretty much forced to wake up and take notice. However, for once, I think I’ll let the pictures do the talking this time while simultaneously apologising for the poor quality of same as the venue was full of artificial smoke by the time I got round to taking some photos. Also, I didn’t bother removing the red eyes as I think they suit his somewhat disturbing image.

The DnB Impact crew deserve a lot of praise for continuing to organise and promote their regular drum’n’bass nights at An Cruiscín Lán, their next night being held on Saturday 5th April headlined by the Teknoist with support from the rest of the Impact crew. I'm going to miss it though as I'll be busy rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking and doing other fun stuff for the weekend down in Skibbereen!

DnB Impact Poster

DnB Impact Poster

Hoonboy The Teknoist DnB Impact

Labels: ,


Comments:
he he he

i like it when they go off like that one. you all did a very good job of making me feel welcome, and i hope i did a good job of scaring the shit out of your ears!!

lots of love

hoonboy
 
Well Hoonboy, us Cork dnb headz are a friendly bunch... as for my ears, they took a while to recover. :-)

Must download some of your mixes from your website.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home